17 April 2012

It's been a week!

Hello! It's been a long and productive week for me. There were 3 things about this week that I loved the most:

1) Last Tuesday was Sashimi day! I've been craving for this since my birthday! It's one of my favorite food in the wooorld! I don't know why it took me about a month to satisfy my craving when in fact 2 Japanese restaurants are just around the city. I swear I have to eat this again next week!

Maki Yaki Salmon Sashimi
2. I'm working as a volunteer nurse again. I know I didn't blog about this, but, I resigned from Pangasinan Provincial Hospital days before my birthday. I couldn't stand the 1-hour jeepney ride from Dagupan to San Carlos city, the traffic and the road construction stresses me more than the work load. After one month of rest, I am now working as a volunteer nurse in Region 1 Medical Center, just a 5-minute tricycle ride from our house. I'm on my second day of duty and I'm still adjusting with everything. Wish me luck!
Just a glimpse of the road construction along Dagupan. The Calasiao bridge is also under construction so going to San Carlos would take you twice as long.  The congested, dusty, and narrow one-lane streets make travelling much more stressful.
3. I had a 2-day stay in Manila and it is the best 2 days of my April!!! I'm always at my happiest whenever I go there, just like how a little kid feels when he's in Disneyland. I also miss my Manila friends, too bad I didn't get the chance to see even just one of them. But still, I had a blast with my Tito, Tita and cousin. More on my 2-day "vacation" on my next post.
NLEX at 5 in the morning
(Oh God, I missed blogging!)

xx,
keaiism

1 comment: