29 March 2012

Congratulations, batch 2012!

Aside from being my birthday month, March is also when graduations are held. Last Tuesday, two of my brothers from different schools celebrated theirs at the same date and time. It sucks 'cause I had to miss one for the other. I attended Migi's high school grad while my parents attended Bastian's.

My favorite part was when the valedictorian delivered his speech. It was very natural and heartfelt. I almost cried as I listened and I can't imagine what it's like for his parents, they must be very, very proud. My least favorite part about the event was being my brother's photographer. I was following my brother around in my 4-inch heels trying to take pictures of him and his friends.

Most of my shots appeared blurry... I wonder why. Hahaha. I swear it's the camera!

Check his blog HERE


But some were clear! By some I mean, 20% of all the shots I took. Haha.

Of course I had to squeeze in a photo of me!
at Dagupena Restaurant


The event was a fusion of different emotions: happiness, excitement, sadness, pride, gratitude, and triumph. It was truly a memorable moment for all the graduates and their parents. Congratulations!

xx,
keaiism

No comments:

Post a Comment