22 March 2012

Hair story


Earlier today, I realized that I haven't been posting photos of myself as much as I used to. Blame the hair. It's been almost three months since I've had it chopped off and everyday was like a bad hair day. Viewing my Facebook profile made me miss my long hair even more.


Entered college with a hair like this. Okay, not exactly that long, maybe 3 inches shorter. And I had side fringes then.
And left college like this.

Attended review classes with the same long hair plus the hair color.

Left Manila like this... (Curled by yours truly)

Tired of curling it so I had it permed.

A few months after...

Now this is after the haircut. "New Year, New Hair" ironed version:

"New Year, New Hair" normal version:

So what hairstyle do you think suits me best?

xx,
keaiism




6 comments:

  1. The very first :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Waaah. Give me 1 1/2 years to grow it back. :p

      Delete
  2. cute naman ung hair mo now eh pero parang nag fade na ung curls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sinusuklay ko kasi kaya nagloosen na yung curls. :(

      Delete
  3. Love your hair in your blogger profile pic!

    ReplyDelete