11 February 2012

Rewind


So here's what happened 2 days ago...

021012
Bought new clothes with my mom which I'll be posting soon. Planned my outfit for my brother's prom. I was thinking of a sheer sleeveless top, a pleated maxi skirt, and wedges.

021112
My earlier plan of attending my brother's prom was cancelled since he didn't want us to come. Actually, he was okay with the idea but he wants us to leave right after the grand entrance, so never mind. My tita and tito were coming home to celebrate my tita's birthday. We had dinner in our favorite resto, Dagupena. I was so hungry when we arrived that I didn't have time to take photos. I missed their sizzling boneless bangus! Right after it was served, I immediately took out a portion of the bangus belly. Yummy! But the dip was different, it wasn't the usual mayo and onion dip. Anyways, had chitchats over dessert. It was great catching up with all of them.

So to end this post, here's a photo of my previous background and layout. Why did it looked so cute on my ipod? Which to do you think is better, this one or my latest?


xx,
keaiism

No comments:

Post a Comment