01 February 2012

Birthday surprise

The birthday: It's our dear Princess' 4th! Bastian and I were running in late for the party 'cause of traffic but luckily, it hadn't started yet. I was so excited to see them all! Being with C's family made me miss him even more. 

Anyways, Princess looked so sweet in her dress which quite reminded me of Cristine Reyes' color-blocking ensemble in the movie No Other Woman. Agree? She even had a tiara on. Such a darling!

The party went well. It was kind of nostalgic, actually. I remembered the parties my parents used to throw for me and my siblings.


The surprise: I had just discovered my allergy for shrimps. My upper lip swelled after eating a few. But why??? Why does it have to be seafood? Why can't it be, let's say, corn? I love shrimps, especially when they're buttered and with lotsa garlic (Oh hello, Boracay 2005!). Oh well, a swollen upper lip won't stop me from consuming those yummy crustaceans. *evil laugh

xx,
keaiism

No comments:

Post a Comment