27 April 2012

Sweet heavens!

Have you heard? Cups and Cakes by Tal is now open! I'm so glad that aside from the tea shops and cafes springing out of the city, there's a new place to bond with family and friends, and this time, it's a cupcake shop! What could be sweeter? I've been patiently waiting for its opening since February and last Wednesday, the wait was finally over!

When we arrived, we were welcomed by the owner herself, ate Crystal Matias, and the shop's pretty interiors. I guess they were going for a dainty-minimalist look and I must say, they pulled it off nicely. And the cupcakes? Don't get me started! They all looked so pretty and tasted even better! I had the Smores while my brother had the Red Velvet cupcake. Both tasted real' good and I can't wait to try the other flavors and their cheesecakes, too. Btw, they also serve milk teas, which I think goes well with the cupcakes.


Red Velvet cupcake
Smores cupcake (With real Hershey's chocolate on top!)

Migi

Taro and Original milk teas

I wasn't much of a cupcake fan up until last Wednesday. I guess I'll be visiting every once in a while and I hope to see y'all there. :)

Cups and Cakes by Tal is located in the Arcinue bldg. M.H. del Pilar St. Dagupan City, just in between the newly opened Viva Salon (the old Pizza Hut) and 7Eleven. For inquiries, visit their Facebook page HERE.

Haha. I just had to squeeze in this photo. :p
xx,
keaiism

1 comment:

  1. The smores made me hungrehhh!!!! I want smores!!! :( And I'm jealous of your milk tea too jeesh your post made me so hungry!! :)) xx Forever Nineteen ps I have an ongoing giveaway u might wana try your luck :)

    ReplyDelete