04 February 2012

Some Saturday

Today I woke up with no plans in mind. I was watching my brother surf the net when my mom asked me to buy something down town. That's when I realized that I had scheduled this day to meet up with Freyr to settle her order (Check out my For Sale album in FB!).

 (Oh hello, Daniel Padilla! Hihi.)

After dinner, we went to KFC for a quick sugar fix. I ordered the Choco Banana Cream Pie Spoonful, as usual. Is there anyone who has tried all flavors? What's the best one?



On our way home, my brothers and I stayed at the back of the pick up. It was freeeezing, far from the disappointing December 2011 weather.

(Le me trying to look warm. Brrr!)

At home, we had pizza as post-dinner snack.

(Forgive my artistic incapacity. I am no food photog!)


All the eating made me feel sleepy zzz. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, guys!

xx, 
keaiism

No comments:

Post a Comment