03 February 2012

Auntie Anne's to the rescue

Went to EastWest Bank this afternoon to withdraw cash for my grandma. Their counter was serving customer #46 when I came in, and my ticket says #54. I was thinking, "Oh good, this will be quick!" But it was only after 50 minutes when my number was called. They really need to have chitchats with co-workers every after customer, eh? Gossip can wait, miss. Anyways, after giving the teller the withdraw slip, she smilingly told me "Balik ka na lang iha, may erasure kasi 'to. Papirma mo sa lola mo." I was like, are you serious? It might look like a superimposition, but that's just the way may grandma normally writes. I waited for 50 boring minutes just to go home empty-handed and tell my grandma to fix her penmanship. Way to go. Now my appreciation for ATMs had just doubled.

After the bank mishap, Mama, Banchan and I went to City Mall to shop for groceries. It was so disappointing 'cause a lot of goods weren't available. How could they not have crushed Grahams there? Tonight's dessert will have to be cancelled. :( Note to self: For a pleasant grocery experience, head to Robinson's supermarket.


After shopping, I had coffee at the Carafe while my brother rode some stuffed toy-looking car. Mama bought these cinnamon sticks from Auntie Anne's, which by the way looked so cute! Look at what the packaging says. Hihi. One order comes in 4 pieces and costs about P35, very tasty and affordable! Thank God for this. :)


xx,
keaiism

No comments:

Post a Comment