05 February 2012

Family Sundate

Growing up, I've been used to the idea that Sunday is "family day" 'cause it's the only day of the week that my parents don't have work. Back in my college freshman year, they used to go all the way to Manila just to visit me every single week. It's tiring in their part, especially for my dad 'cause he drives for 8 hours to and fro. Since then, I've spent my weekends with friends or alone at the dorm. But after the board exam, when I'm back home in Dagupan, Sundays are spent like how they used to be years ago: WITH THE FAMILY.

We went to SM City Rosales, an hour away from home, for a more pleasant malling experience. Spent the whole afternoon shopping for parents and brothers. A few of the stores were on sale, but only Folded and Hung caught our attention. Half of their items are on sale... blouses and shirts range from P300-P500, and pants are only P800. And, take note, an additional 30% off will be given! My brother got his polo for only P245, almost half of the original price. Too bad, I didn't get to buy anything 'cause I had no size. :(


Ate dinner in Point and Grill. I had this Baby Back Ribs for only P99. The taste? Well, let's just say, it's worth the price. Hihi. I wasn't able to take a pic of my dad's order. There was a whole fried duck sitting on his plate, freaky!

Then, TimeZone before going home.



My score on the hoops after my 1st try. Woohoo!
This, on my 2nd. Super tiring!

Check this out! A photobooth for only P39


You can even edit your photo, add frames and effects, and doodle on it.
The photos are super clear. SLR-quality! It even made my brother's face look pimple-free. Lol.
We obviously went gaga over the photobooth!
Fun but tiring day. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment