22 February 2012

Manila, I'm coming home!

I wish. :|


Just got back home from Manila last night. We left Dagupan last Monday afternoon to fetch Tita Fely (C's mom) at NAIA. She's back from a 4-month stay in San Jose, California. For the past two days, I was with C's family and it was a breath of fresh air! Finally, I got a chance to be away from all the stress at home. Plus, being with C's family was like being with him already. We also went shopping on the second day. Define happiness! *tears of joy

I missed Manila so much! While cruising around its busy streets, I found myself reminiscent on a lot of fond and hostile memories, all of which I'm thankful for. I remember, at first, it was hard to adjust with the city's fast-paced lifestyle, but after my 1st semester in CEU, I found myself enjoying all the things the city offered. Art, fashion, food, social life, technology, opportunities... everything seemed bigger and better in Manila. But what's best are the wonderful people I met all throughout my stay there. Best-combo-ever! I must say, the 4 years I spent in Manila are probably the best years of my life. This place was where I got to know more about myself, about love and friendship, and life in general.

I will be back.

View from C's condo in Taft
P.S. Dagupan is still my hometown, it'll never be replaced. Don't dare compare!

xx,
keaiism

No comments:

Post a Comment